Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hog Wild

I've been gone the last week in a drunken, food-induced stupor. I figured if I ate and drank all the stuff I had been craving during training, I won't want it when I start back. We'll see.

I'm back in the gym for real this week and I have about a month until the next show I plan to enter.

It's the San Jose Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships on July 10.

There are other upcoming shows I may do:

Vegas -- July 10
LA -- July 24
Windsor -- August 7
Anaheim -- August 14
Reno -- August 14
If anyone's interested in a trip, let me know. I'd love an entourage! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi -

    I just found your blog. It's fantastic. Your dedication is inspiring. I'm curious, is this all based off of the Carb Nite book? I'm thinking of getting it but was hoping to get your two cents first.

    Thanks - keep it up!
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog too are you still competing.

    Alex Rogers
    Proteinfactory.com
    best protein powder

    ReplyDelete