Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crunch Time

Almost time, gang!
Got in a brutal workout with my fearless trainer last night at the UFC gym in Concord. I didn't get to kick any ass Octagon-style, but it's a beautiful gym.

Late last night I had my first run-in with Pro Tan, the at-home tan product many competitors use. It's pretty cool stuff. Kinda gets everywhere, but after one coat I'm noticeably darker. I'll continue to add a coat each night until show day and one more that morning.

The darkness of a tan hides imperfections, makes you look slimmer and accentuates your muscles and curves under the bright stage lights.

My new tan is perfect for the photo I'm taking tonight. Friend and photographer, Jose Fajardo, is going to shoot me tonight!! He's extremely talented, so I'll finally have some good pictures of myself.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Why do you need tanning stuff???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question. I revised my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Miss Mac. I'm rooting for you - and for your chance to eventually dig into a nice, big bowl of carbs.

    ReplyDelete