Monday, May 17, 2010

Gol !!! (for the soccer fans out there)

The good news is I'm down to my show goal weight of 112 two days before schedule!
Bad news is I'm hungry, tired, sore and my [insert euphemism for period here] is kicking my ass.

We're all family here, right? OK. I've been asked two questions repeatedly by women.
Has the training affected your period?
Has the training increased your sex drive?

Answer 1:
I've come to believe that all those stories about how your period goes away or gets easier for women with very little fat are just urban legends to make us lose weight. No, it hasn't made it any easier. Actually it's been more erratic.

Answer 2: (Mom and Dad, if you're reading, now is time to scroll away.)
Oh yea! Eating very little food, training vigorously and watching my boobs shrink away has made me randy as a virgin at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. No, people. Not the case. Yes, I feel sexy with my new, tight body, but I didn't get any complaints before and I was eating enough food so I didn't fall asleep before the 10 o'clock news.

So keep that in mind before you follow in Mac's footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment