Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waist of Time

I know it's annoying to say, but none of my clothes fit and it's becoming an issue. I spend hours trying to sift through my wardrobe to find something I don't have to wear suspenders with.

For those of you who know me, I'm a clothes fiend. I've got a lot of clothes and to not be able to wear the majority of them is like playing crack pipe keep-away with a junkie.

A belt no longer helps, so I'm resigned to only dresses and stretch pants. There are a couple of pieces that fit both before and after, though. Before it was Jessica Rabbit -- now it's more like Jessica Lange. I wear that stuff to work now instead of the club.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Clever post once again..We gotta figure out a way to attract a bigger audience. UR FUNNY! :)

    ReplyDelete