Thursday, May 13, 2010

Workout Whining

As you know, I spend a lot of time in the gym. I got to a big box mega-chain gym because it's cheap and close. During my time there I've run into many characters and seen a lot of no-no's committed. Here are a few:

  • Don't sit bare-assed on the locker-room benches. We don't need you to pollinate the surfaces of the world with your post-workout junk.

  • Stop working out in your jeans. I know you feel more hard-core with your denims on, guys, but com'on. It's far from gangsta.

  • Lose the entourage. A half dozen guys led by an OG, strolling around taking up equipment isn't a workout. It's an afternoon at the Elks lodge.

  • Guys, stop using the girl-sized weights. If I have to look for the 10-pound dumb bells one more time to see some dude grunting out a set with them, I'm gonna snap.

There's plenty more, but I'll let you chew on these first.

No comments:

Post a Comment