Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thank you!

Overall, this was a good first experience. I've learned the ropes and will be much better prepared for the big show later this month.

Gotta say thanks to everyone who came out to support yesterday. I know it was a very long day for everyone. Huge thanks to Kiefer who was supposed to be packing and preparing for a honeymoon in Vienna with his lovely (wife who also came out to watch.) He took video that I'll post asap.

Derricke, who hung in there until the results were called when he was supposed to be at work. My rowdawgs, Danielle and Sarah, who even though they were sitting all the in the back I could hear loud and clear. They were around all day and I love them for it. Also thanks to Ina and our boy Keegan even showed up, days before a military deployment.

Also, thanks to everyone one else who sent me well wishes that day. It really helped a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment