Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Before and Awesome!



Yea, yea this does look exactly like a friggin' Dexatrim commercial or something, but like those ads, I wasn't happy to take the before picture either. I was tickled as hell to take the after one, though.

.For the record, I think I looked good before I started this whole thing. But I look pretty great now too. (Except for the whole boob thing).

I see people who are amazed by how different I look. It's hard for me to see the changes as drastic, but when I think about the numbers, there is a lot of me that's disappeared (including the boobs).

Today I made my goal weight, 112 pounds! I started at 129 so, I've lost 17 pounds and at least 7.5 percentage points of body fat. Not too shabby for a curvy girl with the big booty. (Boobs weren't bad either).

3 comments:

  1. Did you make that face in the first pic for dramatic effect??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd still take your before body any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete