Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Walk This Way

Since blogger is having some serious technical issues with uploading video, I've captured some stills from my first stab at walking like a bikini competitor.

Yeahhhh, I need a lot of practice. For the May 1 competition, there are a lot of required moves. Not only is there a line up of all the contestants, but during the individual showing in front of the judges, you have to do a "T" walk. Here's me following Alex on the "T" walk. Yikes!
It's going to be hard not only getting the moves right and remembering the angles that make your body look the best, but to get it all done and not look like I'm thinking "turn and tilt and smile." Don't wanna be like those folks on dancing with the stars who are mouthing "1 and 2 and..."

No comments:

Post a Comment