Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Gotta Do What?

I just had an 80 minute sports massage because my body is beat up! My muscles have had it and need some serious therapy. I got worked over. I'm supposed to feel like a million bucks like 48 hours from now.

Actually, a lot of body maintenance appointments are going to start cropping up. I'm going to have to take care of some serious waxing if I wanna pull off any of those bathing suits, and I've gotta pay someone to paint me about five shades darker.

Not exaggerating either. The bright stage lights wash you out making your definition not show up as well. Also, apparently, a dark tan covers a lot a flaws.

Another inside tip I've just learned -- you can't use deodorant with some of these super dark fake tans because it makes your arm pits green. So all of the beautiful, toned women you see up on stage, stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment